Description of Role
This officer, and his/her staff, is responsible for handling the day to day administrative needs of the brigade (personnel transfers, promotions, awards, etc…) and reports directly to the DOIC.
• Possess good organizational and planning skills• Possess good time management skills
• The ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
• The ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
• Exercise responsibility, discretion, and judgment in making decisions.
• Be able to follow policy and procedure as set forth in the STARFLEET Bylaws and Membership Handbook, the Marine Force Manual and the Policy Manual.
Training Requirements (if applicable)
Candidate do not need to be a commissioned officer; however, the Officer Training Course, Marine Basic Training (PD-100), and Primary Leadership Development Course (PD-200) are preferred, but not required.
Age Requirements (if applicable)
18 years of age