SFMC Superintendent will be responsible for the Daily operations of the SFMC Academy. The SFMCA Superintendent will serve as the DCO – Training SFMC TRACOM (DCO-T). The Superintendent will be charged with the following responsibilities and duties listed below.
- Charged with responsibility of all SFMC Academy Materials, Exams, and SFMC Academy Resources.
- SFMCA Superintendent will serve on the SFMC TRACOM Senior Staff
- Superintendent will report to the SFMC TRACOM Commander, monthly with reporting of Directors reports. The DCO-T will additionally work with TRACOM Director on all issues and topics of concern brought to the chain of command regarding any Appeals or issues regarding SFMC Academy Cadre or Students.
- DCO-T will be responsible for assisting departments with revision of Materials for SFMCA. I.e. but not limited to exams, manuals, policies regarding SFMCA.
- DCO-T will supervise and mentor MOSC Director, ADC Director, New Course Director, and SFMCA Cadre as needed.
- DCO-T Will manage reporting monthly reporting to SFMC TRACOM Commander.
- DCO-T will report any issues, or topics of concern to SFMC TRACOM Leadership.
DCO- T Must:
- Have reliable communication access via email, internet, phone.
- Be able to provide time for various reporting or staffing meetings as needed.
- Be able to use various Applications to include, Microsoft word, Excel, open office platform
- Must have a good understanding of both written and verbal communication.
- Must have completed PD 100 prior to appointing to DCO-Billet
- Must have completed all SFA Academy Orientation College
- Must have an SFA Moodle account.