Menu

Topic: 5, 10 or life memberships

Home Forums STARFLEET Discussion Recruiting & Retention 5, 10 or life memberships

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sgaguy 1 month ago.

• Author

Sgaguy
    Participant

Just a question to help maybe save time and money. Can SF offer five, ten and Life memberships?

Offering a 5 year membership for $45. would save a member $5 dollars but save SF in shipping and paperwork allot more. each envelope mailing postage is just over $1.00 and content would exceed the difference.

Offering a 10 Year for $75 or 85. would also save SF in admin time, postage other costs.

Now I am a member of the DAV(Disabled American veterans) and VFW. They offer Life memberships based upon the age of the member. Even a payment plan since the cost us usually over $250. even for me being over 60.

I would suggest doing a cost benefit analysis taking all costs against benefits and looking to see if it is conducive to SF to consider some potions to save efficiency, costs and membership benefit.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Sgaguy. Reason: layout

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
    Caveats: None

Aulton H. White II
    MSG. USA Retired

"Never tell the First Sergeant you have nothing to do."

• Author

Sgaguy
    Participant

Just a question to help maybe save time and money. Can SF offer five, ten and Life memberships?

Offering a 5 year membership for $45. would save a member $5 dollars but save SF in shipping and paperwork allot more. each envelope mailing postage is just over $1.00 and content would exceed the difference.

Offering a 10 Year for $75 or 85. would also save SF in admin time, postage other costs.

Now I am a member of the DAV(Disabled American veterans) and VFW. They offer Life memberships based upon the age of the member. Even a payment plan since the cost us usually over $250. even for me being over 60.

I would suggest doing a cost benefit analysis taking all costs against benefits and looking to see if it is conducive to SF to consider some potions to save efficiency, costs and membership benefit.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Sgaguy. Reason: layout

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
    Caveats: None

Aulton H. White II
    MSG. USA Retired

"Never tell the First Sergeant you have nothing to do."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share:Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrPin on PinterestShare on LinkedInPrint this pageEmail this to someone