Responsible for assisting the Commandant with overall administration of the SFMC and is second in line to assume Command of the SFMC in case of emergencies or as needs dictate. Reports to the Commandant and has overall responsibility for ensuring that all members of the General Staff are trained and able to carry out their duties as needed.
1) Must be in the SFMC atleast 5 years.
2) Must have the rank of Colonel and above.
3) A separate resume with everything they have done in the past 5 years plus they been in SFMC and fleet to be attached with the application.
4) Will go through a 25 min zoom interview process
5) Have worked in a Brigade level position
Access to PC/Laptop,
Have knowledge with Office software to include Word. Excel. PowerPoint, etc.
Good organizational skills
Have a Google email account
OTS, OCC and PD-100