Description of Role
This officer, and his/her staff, is responsible for handling the support needs of the brigade. During musters, meetings, events, drills, conferences, etc. This person responsibilities can vary depending on assignment, but its usually the first one onsite at any event, and the last one to leave.
• Possess good organizational and planning skills
• Possess good time management skills
• The ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
• The ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
• Exercise responsibility, discretion, and judgment in making decisions.
• Be able to follow policy and procedure as set forth in the STARFLEET Bylaws and Membership Handbook, the Marine Force Manual and the Policy Manual.
Training Requirements (if applicable)
Candidates do not need to be a commissioned officer; however, the Officer Training Course, Marine Basic Training (PD-100), and Primary Leadership Development Course (PD-200) are preferred, but not required.
Age Requirements (if applicable)
18 years of age