Description of Role
The Publications and Manuals Officer (P&M) is responsible for reviewing and revising of all Corps non-academic publications on
a regular basis, on order or at least every three years.
• Possess good organizational and planning skills
• Possess good time management skills
• The ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
• The ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
• Exercise responsibility, discretion, and judgment in making decisions.
• Be able to follow policy and procedure as set forth in the STARFLEET Bylaws and Membership Handbook, the Marine Force Manual and the Policy Manual.
In addition, you *MUST* have:
• A consistent Internet connection and be willing to acknowledge all emails sent to you with 48 hours.
• Be willing to take direction as needed to accomplish the duties.
• Have a good working knowledge of Word Processing applications like Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft word or other word processing applications.
Training qualifications must be completed before taking office:
Application period closes 30 September 2020. Questions about this position can be directed to Mark Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments must be submitted in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format. Attachments submitted in other formats might not come through the system and will not be forwarded with applications.