Description Of Role
The Administrative Officer responsible for additional coordination of the various INFOCOM staff and other duties assigned by the COINFOCOM
• Possess good organizational and planning skills
• Possess good time management skills
• The ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
• The ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
• Exercise responsibility, discretion, and judgment in making decisions.
• Be able to follow policy and procedure as set forth in the STARFLEET Bylaws and Membership Handbook, the Marine Force Manual and the Policy Manual. In addition, you *MUST* have:
• A consistent Internet connection and be willing to acknowledge all emails sent to you with 48 hours.
• Be willing to take direction as needed to accomplish the duties.
• Have a good working knowledge of the Marine Force Manual [as it will be your main reference source]
Application period will be open for 14 days or until filled. Additional questions regarding this position can be directed to Mark Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit attachments in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format.